Kubota B2650HSD ROPS
Call for Price
Meet the top compact tractor in its class: Kubota's B2650 ROPS model boasts a new, cleaner-emission Kubota diesel engine, clutch-less HST transmission and endless potential. Try one and see.
- Cleaner Emissions Kubota Diesel Engines: The B50 series diesel engines are built for greater power with cleaner emissions. The B3350's liquid- cooled E-TVCS (Emission-Three Vortex Combustion System) engine delivers increased power and high torque for the tractor strength you need, while significantly lowering emissions. The Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Muffler reduces emissions to ensure its compliance with the latest Tier 4 emission regulations.
- Kubota HST Transmission: Clutch-less for easy operation, our proven 3-range transmission provides optimal speeds to match your job. Choose Low range when you need extra power at low speed. Mid range for normal operations, and High range for transporting place to place. In addition, the brake pedal is positioned on the left side.
- PTO Power: The B50 series provides the extra strength required for tough tasks with 19.5 and 27 HP, the highest PTO horsepower ever for a B-Series tractor.
- Telescoping Stabilizers: Easily adjust the horizontal sway of the implement by aligning and setting the pin in the proper hole.
- Telescopic Lowerlink Ends (optional): Intelligently designed telescopic lowerlink ends make attaching and detaching implements quicker than ever.
- Ratchet-Type Lift Rod (optional): Ratchet-type lift rod allows speedy adjustments to 3-point mounted implements. Lift rod adjustments can be made with ease.
- Mid-PTO: The offset Mid-PTO allows quick installation and removal of the mid-count mower.
- LCD Panel: The easy-to-read LCD digital panel offers vital information about the tractor at a glance.
- Tilt- Steering Wheel: The steering wheel tilts up and down to give you a more comfortable driving position.
- Hydraulic Power Steering: This feature provides nimble handling while greatly reducing fatigue during prolonged operation.
- One Piece Metal Hood: The front grill and newly designed headlamps are now integrated with the hood for easier opening and closing and more convenient access to the engine.
- Deluxe Suspension Seat: The new suspension seat is specifically designed to absorb shock reducing operator fatigue to make your ride comfortable no matter what the conditions. Arm rests are standard equipment for added comfort.
- Cup holder: Convenient cup holder to store beverages.
- 12V Socket & Compartment: Convenient to charge electronic accessories.
- Tool Box: Convenient to store tools, pins or personal items.
- Cruise Control: Kubota's cruise control keeps your working speed constant.
- Type: E-TVCS, liquid cooled, 3-cylinder diesel
- Make, Model: D1305-E4-D26-R
- PTO horsepower - HP (kW): 19.5 (14.5)
- Engine gross horsepower* - HP (kW): 26.0 (19.4)
- Rated RPM - rpm: 2500
- Bore and stroke - in. (mm): 3.1 × 3.5 (78 × 88)
- Displacement - cu. in. (cc): 77.0 (1261)
- Air cleaner: 4.0 inch Dual paper element
- Lubrication: Forced lubrication
- Cooling system: Pressurized radiator
- Radiator fan: Radial air flow
- Clutch: N / A
- Transmission: HST (3 ranges)
- Differential lock: Standard
- Final drive: Spur gear
- Brake: Multi-plate wet disc
- Type: Open center
- Pump: Dual pump
- Total pump output - gpm ( /min.): 8.7 (33.1)
- Hydraulic outlet: Rear outlet
- 3-point hitch: Category I
- Hydraulic control system: Position control valve
- Lift capacity - at lift point lbs. (kg): 2139 (970)
- 24" behind LP - lbs. (kg): 1676 (760)
- Steering: Hydraulic power steering
- Front (Farm): 42563
- Rear (Farm): 12.4 -16
- Overall length (w/o 3P) - in. (mm): 101.2 (2570)
- Overall width (min. tread) - in. (mm): 53.7 (1365)
- Overall height - in. (mm): 88.4 (2245)
- Wheelbase - in. (mm): 65.6 (1666)
- Ground clearance - in. (mm): 14.6 (370)
- Turning radius with brake - feet (m): 6.9 (2.1)
- Weight - lbs. (kg): 1786 (810)
- Fuel tank - gal (L): 7.3 (27.5)
- Cooling system - qts. (L): 4.5 (4.3)
- Engine oil - qts. (L): 4.2 (4.0)
- Transmission case - gal (L): 4.0 (15)
- Type: Independent
- Rear - rpm: 540
- Mid - rpm: 2500
- Forward - mph (km/h): 0-11.9 (0-19.1)
- Reverse - mph (km/h): 0-9.5 (0-15.3)
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- PTO HP
- 19.5 hp
- Rated RPM
- 2500 rpm
- 65.6 in. (1666 mm)
- 1786 lb. (810 kg)
- Ground Clearance
- 14.6 in. (370 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 7.3 gal. (27.5 L)
- Multi-plate Wet Disc
- Open Center